The Ukie Hub Crawl is an essential series of events for those looking to broaden their knowledge or deepen their understanding of the key opportunities within the games industry. The Hub Crawl will feature an array of expert speakers sharing their insight around key industry issues.
Next Level Indies aims to provide knowledge, discussion and insight for indie developers and their studios who are looking towards future growth. From finance, to recruiting, retention, new technology and novel marketing strategies, each date on the Hub Crawl will be unique and feature local speakers from the region.
All events within Hub Crawl 22 are free to attend thanks to our amazing partners Barclays Bank.
Each event features a series of short, informative sessions from industry experts, followed by a games panel discussing a current hot topic in the business of video games.
After each session there’ll be a chance to network, share ideas and have a drink and something to eat with your peers.
- These are free events open to anyone involved in the games industry. Please feel free to invite your colleagues, friends and associates.
- Bartek Zakrzewski (Montieth)- Managing Financial Risks Associated with Overseas Exposure
- Gareth Williams (Press Engine) - Getting Your Game Talked About: PR for Indie Games
- Thomas Bidaux (ICOPartners) - Crowdfunding best practices for video games in 2022
- David Harper (Skyhook)
- Alison Lacey (Avalanche Studio Group)
- Niall Taylor (Draw & Code)
Barclays Eagle Labs
Our national network of Eagle Labs supports individuals, businesses and corporates innovate and grow, across a broad range of different sectors and with varied capabilities. By leveraging local specialisms and introducing structured programming, Eagle Labs are helping drive innovation and transformation across industry sectors, through collaborations with industry leading corporates, universities and start ups.