Halo Financial has partnered with Ukie to help UK games businesses understand and access the growing trade opportunities across the world. Halo Financial and Ukie can provide your business with currency planning advice and delivery services to support market entry. Our partnership provides efficient transactions, cost savings and leading currency solutions to gaming businesses looking to expand into new markets.
Our Partnership Delivers:
- Market-leading exchange rates. Save up to 4% compared to the banks on your international money transfers
- An external FX treasury at the end of a phone. Professional and qualified FX Dealers guide you through your currency options
- Peace of mind. Halo Financial is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN: 528727)
Exclusive Ukie Offer:
- Free currency audit or quote. Receive a free assessment of your business currency requirements to help identify margin improvements
- Free transfer fees. Available on all transactions of more than £5,000
- Free account opening. Start buying and selling currency with ease
Halo Financial has also recently received the Gold award of Best Supporting Service at the OPP awards, the Gold Award for Financial Support and Innovation from Re:Locate Magazine and Halo Financial has a 5 out 5 star customer gold merchant status rating via independent review website - Feefo.com (over 600 reviews).
‘I have done business with Halo Financial for some time now and have always found them to be extremely helpful, friendly and professional. The process is exceptionally quick, easy and secure which makes it very attractive. It's great to know Halo are there and that they make the process so quick and simple and with great rates. I really do feel that Halo have our best interests at heart.’
Mr Peter King, MD, Kiss Ltd
‘After a suggestion from UKIE, we decided to consider Halo Financial and since then we have never looked back. We have received great service and guidance on currency transfers, enabling us to achieve excellent rates and save money on every transaction. This has made a significant difference to our bottom line and helped us understand foreign exchange.’
Business Development Director & Partner, Margo Brando
- Business Service