The Ukie Hub Crawl is an essential series of events for those looking to broaden their knowledge or deepen their understanding of the key opportunities within the games industry. In 2022 the Hub Crawl will feature an array of expert speakers sharing their insight around key issues including the latest technology, staff recruitment and retention, access to finance and reaching your all-important consumers.
The twelve date series will commence in January with 8 virtual events taking place on a Tuesday afternoon. With one event a week and with fresh speakers every time this should become a key part of your weekly schedule.
In April the Hub Crawl 22 goes on the road with visits planned to key games hubs around the UK.
All events within Hub Crawl 22 are free to attend thanks to our amazing partners Barclays Bank (lead partner) and Amazon (event partner).
Virtual event themes:
- Tuesday Jan 18 – Games staff of the future; how and where to recruit the best talent for your games company
- Jan 25 – Retaining your team for the long term; how to develop and support your employees
- Feb 1 – New technology for games; what technology is helping to shape the future of the games industry, and how
- Feb 8 – Finance for growth; how games companies can access external finance for business expansion
- Feb 15 – The what and how for Blockchain and NFT for the games industry
- Feb 22 – Reaching and building a relationship with consumers
- Mar 1 – The latest trends in data analytics in games
- Mar 8 – The future of esports; how and why will esports shape the games industry
Physical events (Themes TBC):
- Apr Tue 5
- Apr 12
- Apr 19
- Apr 26